Skip to main content

most interesting thing about me

                   


                                                          Most Interesting Thing About Me

        A lot of people have something special about their personality, looks or even how they talk. Everyone has to have atleast one special characteristic about them. In the book (holes) there are alot of characters thats have a lot of different charactersitics. For example, Stanley is a very determined person ublike Zeros who is un-fixed. These are 2 interesting things about both characters and as u can tell they are very different.

         For me, I believe the most interesting thing about me is that I like trying new things and taking the best opportunities I can find. A lot of my friends always tell me thats they dont expect me to try new things and I guess thats a perfect example of “dont judge a book by its cover” . My sister also never believed me when i tell ger i like trying bew stuff, yet she always encourages me to try new things and get over my fear of roler coaster which is something new that i dont often try.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Who was Socrates? What is the Socratic method?

Who was Socrates? What is the Socratic method? Socrates was a philosopher known as "the father of philosophy". He was known to teach, yet he only taught 3 students because it was in the old ages. Socrates didn't write anything down and all the information we know now are from the students he taught before. Socrates was a classical Greek philosopher credited as one of the founders of Western philosophy, and as being the first moral philosopher, of the Western ethical tradition of thought. Socrates wasn't only known for philosophy but known for Greek Western Philosophy. He was also the first moral philosopher.  Socrates didn't give up philosophy even after he was given a death sentence. He was hated by everyone in his town because of his sayings. He believed that only the people who believe they don't know are the intelligent ones. " The only true wisdom is in knowing that you know nothing" -- a quote that Socrates used to tell Plato and the 2 ...

Grit - spoken by Angela Lee Duckworth

  Grit        Angela Lee talks about something I've always believed in. That is that the students who are doing better in school than others, doesn't necessarily mean they are smarter. I've always believed in that because the students who do better in school are the ones that are only able to memorize, rather than actually understand. They are not trying to better themselves with knowledge that they can seek by themselves. They take the knowledge from their teachers and just apply it on tests.           Not that I wasn't one of these students, I very much were. I sued to study just for the sake of passing, nit worrying about if I'll remember the things I've learned after applying it on the tests and quizzes. However, as I've grown and realized that I was passing school in a very wrong way, I changed that habit. A very big part of changing that habit was changing school systems. Everytime I talked with anyone about school systems, th...